Research Area Links
The following links will provide you more information concerning a graduate course of study in Porous Media, Atmospheric Acoustics, Aeroacoustics, Infrasound, Ultrasound and Material Science at The University of Mississippi.
- The University of Mississippi Homepage This site provides academic and administrative information and links to the Jackson, Tupelo, and Southaven campuses.
- School of Engineering The School of Engineering at Ole Miss was founded in 1900 and is the oldest engineering school in Mississippi.
- Department of Mechanical Engineering Many of the of the Research Professors in the Aeroacoustics Group have appointments in the Mechanical Engineering Department.
- National Center for Physical Acoustics In addition to aeroacoustics, the research performed at the NCPA covers a broad spectrum of acoustics research.
- The Graduate School At this site you can learn about the degree requirements for graduate study at Ole Miss and download application material.
- Office of International Programs If you are an international student, then you will need to complete additional application materials from this site.
- Ultrasound Group Homepage